My Photography

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Little brother graduates!

All the Braga-Henebry boys now have college diplomas!


Note the double tassels: Thomas impressively graduated with a double major in Geography and GISGeographic Information Systems, aka a large part of what my dad does. He also got a music minor! I think he has his three older siblings beat!


O and I couldn't quite get there (neither could Isabel who's in the midst of junior-year finals), but I'm happy our cousin John-Michael and Grandma made it out to help him celebrate! I stole all these pictures from JM's and my mom's Facebook pages.


I love this picture of the boyswhen it's just them you can't tell how TALL they all are! Plus it's funny seeing my dad in academic robes.


Huge congrats to you Thomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment