My Photography

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hey Jude!

My friend Brooke came over a couple weeks ago with a super thoughtful birthday card and gift, and took this beautiful photo of me cuddling with her sweet little boy:


During that visit she and I tried to schedule a family photoshoot, but sadly it fell through, and now she's off to the States next week. So when she came to visit yesterday I couldn't help but take a few more pictures of her and Jude! It was hardly a photoshoot but just some quick photos as we chatted over tea. The little faces Jude makes just crack me up, and I was happy to see him in such a good mood, cooing away and drooling on everything in sight! (And I LOVE the bandanna bibs he's always sporting.)


The ubiquitous orange of my living room (the second-hand orange couches we bought before moving in years ago happened to be the exact shade our landlady had just repainted the walls) doesn't make the best background for portraits, but I got some nice ones nonetheless!


Plus yay for black and white!




I love this sweet moment,


and this picture is my absolute favorite of the day:


Thanks Brooke for letting me try to capture in photographs the love between you and your son! Have safe travels and a wonderful time in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment