My Photography

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Senior Photoshoot: Maria

My lovely little sister Maria will be a senior in high school this year! She's 10 years younger than I am and it's crazy how much can change in a 10-year interim. She has friends who are off to college next week and she wanted to have them join in on her senior photoshoot, so last Sunday they came over and we headed downtown. I'll be doing another photoshoot with her later on in the fall outdoors, but this was a really fun start. In my next post I'll share the pictures I took of the four friends, but for now here are the first batch of Maria's senior pictures!




It's so fun shooting family members and close friends, because I'm in a unique position to really draw their unfiltered personality out of them, and I'm able to get such natural photos as a result.



We got some really lovely shots, and her friends did a great job of making her laugh!



Towards the end of the shoot, my camera was almost out of battery, so we decided to head to a local coffee shop for some post-shoot treats. But as we walked there I was happy I had the dredges of battery juice to get this very last photo, which I just love!


What a beautiful sister I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment