My Photography

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Bia's second senior shoot

Since moving back to the US in July I've slept in my little sister Maria's room, and we've been spending lots of time together. She's a senior in high school this year and I did a summertime photoshoot with her and some of her friends in the summer. Last week we did a second senior photoshoot at a nature park just outside of town, capturing the chilly weather and fall colors.



She's a reader-writer-philosopher-thinker and she makes it look easy.



I've loved that Maria and I have hung out so much since I've been back, she both keeps me sane and keeps me in my place! This picture makes me smile because it's her in a nutshell.


Plus she's adorable.



She also recently got accepted to her dream college! Big smiles ensued!


I'm so happy I get to enjoy this last year of your life at home before you move on to great things Bia!

No comments:

Post a Comment