My Photography

Thursday, January 22, 2015

My lil sisters arting it up

I've been rather quiet here in the blogosphere lately, not only because I'm adapting to new classes and work duties and so on, but also because, well, not much happens in January. I didn't forget about the blog, I just haven't done much worth relating here. It's gotten to the point that it's January 22nd and I only have two blog posts for the month, which is pretty shameful, so I decided to go look back at January 2014 and see what I wrote about then to get ideas! I quickly realized most of the posts were simply looking back at our Christmas vacation, which gave me a few ideas. So without further ado...

The night before my flight out of the US I plopped lil sis number 3, Tessie, down with my phone and this picture opened on it. She had been promising me for ages to draw a picture of Othman and I for us, and still hadn't done it, so I decided to put an end to her procrastination. 



About 12 minutes later this was the scene...




And less than 10 minutes after that the drawing was complete. That lil sis of mine is pretty good.




On that same night, lil sis number 1, Isabel, was making herself a very cool graphic-designed, sharpie-drawn quote. Yes that explanation was bizarrely incoherent, but what do you call this:





???

Anyway that's the one she offered to make for me after I stood all googly-eyed over the one she had made for herself for maybe a bit too long. 

There is so much art that goes on in our family's house all the time, and I absolutely love it. From paintings to doodles to piano concertos, it never seems to stop! Needless to say, I have some pretty talented and very kind siblings. Thank you both for the gifts, love you sisterlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment