My Photography

Sunday, March 22, 2015

A beautiful baby boy

Our lovely friends Jessica and Ahmed (previously featured here) welcomed their beautiful son, Noor, into the world yesterday morning! 


As soon as my Saturday classes were done we headed to the clinic where we found two tired but happy parents and a healthy, calm, and beautiful baby boy. It had been years and years since I was able to hold a newborn, so when Jessica asked me if I'd like to hold him I was over the moon. Othman and I joined the two new parents in fawning over him for a long time as we chatted with them.

As we sat around Jessica's bed I shared with them the old Braga-Henebry family saying: there are three things in the world you can never get tired of staring at. The ocean, a fire, and a baby. We all agreed at how absolutely true that is as we just looked and looked and this beautiful gift of life.

Can you get any sweeter than newborn smiles?
 
Welcome to the world little Noor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment