My Photography

Friday, March 27, 2015

My lil sis singing Swift

Remember how in my first post I reserved the right to brag about my sisters whenever and wherever? I know it's not an uncommon occurence on the blog, and here I am doing it again.

My sister Isabel is part of an acappella group at her college, the University of St. Thomas in Minnesota's Twin Cities. Recently the group, Cadenza, recorded their very first music video!

Isa's solo is the shortest of the featured ones, but very unbiasedly I'm certain you'll agree it's the best. Just in case you have a hard time recognizing her (though why would you, given how often she appears here??) she's the gorgeous one in the scarf.

Here is our first ever music video!! We are so honored to have worked with Jack Hiniker and Michael Gaytko, as well as BAARD audio productions on this awesome project! We hope you like it :)
Posted by Cadenza on Thursday, March 26, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment