My Photography

Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow!

While en route home last week I realized that the last time I was around snow was in 2010. Arriving in South Dakota I was disappointed to see there wasn't much snow on the ground. I've been hoping for it to snow... wanting to enjoy the silence it envelops the world in, the crunch of it under my boots, and the beauty it lends to the dead, yellowed grass. So when it snowed the other day, and on top of that the sun came out for the first time since I had arrived, I was pretty happy. As soon as I woke up and came downstairs I grabbed my camera and stepped out the front door to take these:





Then the chill got to me so I stepped inside, and continued taking pictures indoors.




It might be cold but it sure is pretty out!

No comments:

Post a Comment