My Photography

Monday, January 18, 2016

Our last day in St. Cere

Even though I was sick with strep and had been in bed for the two previous days, I wanted to make the most of our last day in France. Leny, Othman, and I thus took the girls for a little outing in the afternoon. First we went to the castle that overlooks the village, took the little walk around it, and got a lot of cold wind blown right into our faces! (I'm sure that didn't help the strep and might've been a factor for it turning into bronchitis not long after!)


As we slowly went back to the car, this interaction happened, which I photographed but didn't catch what was going on. I think it's safe to say that Emma was amused at O's silliness!


We then went into the village and the girls got to ride twice (oh the joy) on the carousel that comes to town for a few weeks every Christmas. Seeing their joy warmed us right up.


We loved our Christmas in France, thank everyone who helped make it fabulous, and hope to return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment