My Photography

Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 in review

A lot of people had a crappy 2015, at least that's what my Facebook newsfeed and the news in general seem to show. I, however, was not one of those people.

photo

I started 2015 with a much-needed and much-appreciated job change. I developed career opportunities and got some interesting new experiences as the spring went on. Othman and I also got to travel around Morocco a bit to some pretty inspiring places.








In the summer, I spent a wonderful two months with my family in their new home. It was truly a wonderful summer, full of close and extended family, sunshine, walks, beauty, celebrations, and joy.






Upon my return to Casablanca I got the job opportunity of a lifetime and started working at an international school, where I have been so fulfilled and happy. The difference in my personal life is huge, and my home sees a happier me much more often nowadays.


2015 was a year of portrait photography for me. I was able to experiment and explore with lots of different subjects and settings, and loved every minute.








Painting was another theme throughout the year, as I focused on trying out new techniques and subjects while developing my skills.






Othman and I gained new friends who we now can't imagine life in Casablanca without.





Though we're back in Casa as of yesterday, we ended the year in France, and had a holiday filled with family, children, and smiles.


Throughout the year I was able to rely on my caring, patient, and attentive husband for all the support I needed. 




It was a year full of changes, full of love, and full of life. Here's hoping that 2016 brings ever more of each of those.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Claudia! I loved your post - so positive and full of hope for 2016! I do think it's going to be a great year :)

    ReplyDelete