My Photography

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A day at the pool


Yesterday a subset of Othman's extended family from France went with us to Aquaparc, the biggest aquatic park in Morocco, and we had SO much fun. I had never been there in the 3.5 years I've lived here, and am so glad I finally made it out there! We arrived around 11am and stayed till close at 6pm, having all sorts of fun with the waterslides, wave pool, tubing river and more. From little 3 year old Alyssa to the oldest of us, we all had a really wonderful day, and have the sunburns to prove it! I didn't take lots of pictures of the actual park, but here are a few nice shots from the day! 


The baby pool was really nice and full
of animals
 to climb on and play with!  

The elephant was life-sized!

Of course we needed a picture on the turtle!

Lunchtime for Alyssa

And rest time for Emma!

What a model...

Awwww

Yummy orange juice!

With Othman's cousin!

After the park we headed over to Othman's family's beach house for dinner with all of the extended family from France. Othman was given this framed photo as a gift from his mom's cousin's son--it was taken the last time the two of them saw each other! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! The pool looks amazing and well taken cared of. I'm glad you all had fun. I'm sure I would've enjoyed it as well. The pool park looks really beautiful and inviting. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the dinner after. All the best to you guys! :)

    Joanne Henry @ Tranquility Pools

    ReplyDelete