My Photography

Friday, November 27, 2015

Tessie turns 15!

It's this beautiful girl's birthday today!


Tess-bo-bess can you really have been born 15 years ago already?? You're still supposed to be my tiny, little, adorable sister who would show off her new reading skills by reading books to me over Skype! That little cutie (who-knew-she-was-cute, let's be honest here) who would contribute the most adorable drawings in my college care packages! You're growing up fast Tessie, but I guess you're doing it pretty well. I'm especially happy your freshman year of highschool has been so great for you so far! Band season, choir concerts and a musical and we're not even at Christmas yet! Congrats on being superhuman. Speaking of super, let's remember those glorious days of summer and a certain DC vs Marvel feud:


Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, and happy that you get to have almost everyone home to celebrate with you! Hope the year to come brings you all sorts of beautiful surprises. We love you lil sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment