My Photography

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A family photoshoot

Not long after I arrived in the US I met a family at my parents house who I just loved--Marisol and Raul are really the nicest couple. 


They're Mexican, and are the parents of Raulito...



and Olivia.



They were at our house for a potluck when I met them, and later on in the summer, once I started doing more photography, I asked them if they wanted to come over to our place for a photoshoot.


It actually rained heavily and was very dark at the time we meant to do the shoot though, so I took some pictures inside, despite the less-than-desirable lighting.



Luckily the weather broke not long after, so all of us headed outside and looked at a rainbow.



The kids liked the rainbow, but they loved playing in the puddles!



These four are the loveliest little family and I'm so happy to have met them!



Marisol is a Pre-K Spanish teacher and we really enjoyed swapping teacher tips and experiences of teaching foreign languages to kids.



I absolutely loved photographing them and hope to see them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment