My Photography

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A summertime photoshoot

On Monday my family went to a nearby nature park to take a walk, and Bia and I decided to take the opportunity to do a nice summery photoshoot! She has been a great assistant in the past (see here and here) but hadn't got any time in front of the camera yet. We wanted to change that!



Bia is the writer and the bookworm in a family full of writers and bookworms, and is a quiet and calm presence in the house. I thought her spirit showed through well in the photos.



This one is my favorite!

The two of us lagged behind the others as we stopped for photos here and there, and despite it being blindingly sunny that day, the sporadic clouds cooperated well!





The nature park wasn't far out of town and was a really nice place, full of interesting scenery and wildlife. Our walk wasn't long due to the heat and errands that had to be run afterwards, so I'm looking forward to going there again sometime soon.




I was so happy to be able to get Maria on the other side of the camera, and I'm very pleased at how the pictures turned out. Photoshoots for no reason are lots of fun, because there's no pressure to get anything right, and it was nice and short too. Next will be Tessie's turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment