My Photography

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Leaving for Morocco...

A week ago today I left the US to come back to Morocco and rejoin Othman here who had made the journey ten days earlier. It was a long trip, routing through Doha again, and since I've been back there's been lots going on here, so I don't have much time to blog. Big, big things that are happening here (think: job change) which deserves a proper post! As soon as I do have the time and energy for that, it'll come, but in the meantime, here are some pictures of my last days in the US.

Out to lunch with (part of) the fam:


Having a delicious homemade dinner, with siblings' friends of course, on a recently unpacked Moroccan tablecloth gifted by my in laws two years ago:


Cool phone pictures on one of my last evening walks with Bia:



And even an apt fortune!


Leaving was my family and their small Midwestern town was hard, I'm not going to lie. But my first almost-week here already seems like so much longer with all the things I've done and friends I've seen longer in a good way! It's great to be gearing up for the school year surrounded by great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment