My Photography

Friday, February 28, 2014

A Christmas card in February...

Othman and I were recently wonderfully surprised with a Christmas card from my aunt, uncle and two cousins in Brazil! Though technically Brazil is closer to Morocco than the States (I think?), two inefficient postal systems made for some veeeery late Christmas wishes. Sent December 4th, received by me on February 26th. Crazy.




Thank you so much Tia Camila! I've been sick this week (again, sigh.) and it made my day much brighter!! Hoping we'll be able to visit you all very soon.

My mom is actually on her way to Brazil right now, as my grandfather is doing very poorly and has been in the hospital for three weeks or so. I wish I could be there too. All my Brazilian family is very much in my thoughts right now. Saudades

No comments:

Post a Comment